My Family

My Family

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Working from home...

Wishing I could make money from home. (Probably everyone does.) How does one do that?! All those stupid work from home ads that I see look like such a rip off. I'm trying to build my Cherish Bound business, one event at a time. I'm trying to start a blog that will make money, eventually. I just wish things would move faster - because bills don't wait for home businesses to take off - know what I mean? If anyone knows of an opportunity to work from home (without having to put out alot of money!), then let me know. Because home is where I'm going to be from now on. *sigh* Yeah.

1 comment:

Vilate Thacker said...

I hear ya! I have a fun little business, but it is getting bigger than I can handle. I can't seem to manage my time well enough. :( How do you do it?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys