My Family

My Family

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Italian Vacation... I mean, Business Trip

Found out last week that Rick gets to travel to Italy for his new job! What. The. Heck. Italy???!!!!! Ok, so I really hope that he is going to be taking full advantage of frequent flier miles, so that at some point I can go somewhere cool with him. Italy???!!!!!! Can you tell I'm incredibly jealous?! I am. I know he's going to be working - it's a business trip and all - but he will actually be in Genoa Italy, breathing Italian air, eating Italian food, seeing Italian things, pretending to BE Italian. Lucky! I can just see him - riding around on a scooter, hair blowing in the wind, wearing designer clothes, waving at beautiful Italian women... WAIT! Now I know that my imagination is getting the better of me. Rick would NEVER do any of that. Well, maybe the waving at beautiful Italian women part - but not the rest. The reality is that he'll be in meetings all day long. Hopefully for him, he'll have some time to do some sight-seeing. I hope Fabio has a great time. Really. I do. Yeah. Did I just call Rick, Fabio?!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Hi Kara!
Thanks for coming by my blog today.
it's always fun to meet new bloggy friends!
Italy - WOW!
I'll be anxious to here if you get to go!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys