My Family

My Family

Friday, August 14, 2009

IS A DAILY SCHEDULE BEST?

I've been neglecting this blog while I work on my new blog: www.reallyincrediblewomen.blogspot.com, so I guess I'd better update this today.

I used to have a strict schedule for this blog, and then I stopped doing it, because I wasn't sure it was a good idea. But, I think I'll start the schedule again. This is what it will be: Monday - Family Home Evening lesson, or Missionary Moment; Tuesday - promoting someone else's blog; Wednesday - Wordless Wednesday, show-casing my kids photography skills at times; Thursday - Book Review; Friday - Thoughts about Freedom; Saturday - Family Update; and Sunday - either no post, or whatever I'm thinking about. So, if you want to vote and let me know if this sounds ok, or give me ideas of stuff you want to hear about, comment on this post. If it's like I've expected, and no one reads this blog, then I guess I'll do whatever I want! :-)

So, Friday is "Freedom" - Here's a great quote for you:

"Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of resistance." ~Woodrow Wilson

I agree with this whole-heartedly, especially in light of the current political climate. We must be aware and fight for what we know is right - even if it's disagreeing with our current leaders. If our leaders do not lead us in the right direction, we DO NOT have to follow. Stand up and let your voice be heard. Love your liberty and freedom and fight to keep it!

1 comment:

Vilate Thacker said...

So I love your blog. I wish mine was as fun. I love your schedule. I just can't seem to find the time in my day to do that.
I also love your quote and want to say AMEN to that! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys