My Family

My Family

Monday, August 31, 2009

Timpanogos Storytelling Festival - Labor Day Weekend

Hey friends and family -

Just a heads up about the wonderful Timp Storytelling Festival - it runs this Friday and Saturday. This year is the 20th anniversary for the nation's 2nd largest storytelling festival! I'll be there with Cherish Bound and I really hope to see you.


Here is the link for information and tickets:
http://www.timpfest.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31&Itemid=35

Just a few of the renowned story tellers who will be featured: Donald Davis, Carmen Deedy, Bill Harley, Syd Leiberman (my favorite), Barbara McBride Smith, and MORE!

Imagine a beautiful park, HUGE white tents all over with flags flying, lots of yummy food, men and women with a gift for storytelling - all of this, and more, when you come to the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival! Stop by the Cherish Bound booth and say "hi"!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys