My Family

My Family

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Family Reunion

This week we are vecationing in Heber, Utah. This year is Rick's parent's 50th wedding anniversary and we are celebrating by renting a house is Heber with Rick's sisters and their families. This house is HUGE - 7000 square feet! There are 7 bedrooms (big), 2 family rooms, a huge kitchen, a living room loft that overlooks the massive game room in the basement. Also in the basement is a movie theater. It's crazy big. There are 3 staircases going downstairs. We all get lost. It's been really fun. We didn't plan any big stuff, just hanging out with cousins. The kids are having fun. I'll post pictures later. The name of the house is Lindsay Lodge. Go to www.classycabins.com and you can see pictures of the house.

Today we are trying to decide if we want to go hike to Stewart Falls. I personally want to just go shopping in the little shops in Midway. ;-)

1 comment:

HTF said...

We did a family reunion in Heber once - but the accomodations weren't so massive. Enjoy! Great time of year to be there!
HTF

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys