My Family

My Family

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My New Business

Well friends and family,

I've done it! I've decided to move from the corporate offices of Cherish Bound to my own office at my house. Yep, that's right - I'm now, officially, a Cherish Bound consultant. I'm really excited for this opportunity to build a flexible business. I love Cherish Bound and wanted to stay with them, but with my health being unpredictable right now, I probably can't have a "go to the office" job. I need more flexibility, and so having my own business seems the right way to go. I've started a business blog and would love to have you go and look at it.

www.boundtobecherished.blogspot.com


It's under construction right now, but each day I'm adding more to it. Sign up to follow it, because as soon as I get squared away and know what I'm doing, I'll be giving away CB product there. There also a great opportunity for bloggers from Utah to join me at a free night of story-telling at the Orem library on June 25th. I can't wait to go to this. Go to my CB blog to find instructions on signing up - it's first come, first serve. Look for today's blog post. (The really cool thing is that you'll get $200 of free stuff for going! Sweet!!)

Cherish Bound is such a great business to be in - the product is incredible, and the business opportunity is outstanding. Check out Cherish Bound right now.

www.cherishbound.com

If you like what you see and would love the flexibility of owning your own business, let me know. I'd love to have you on my Utah team. If you live outside of Utah, that's no problem - you'd be a great asset to my team, too. If you don't want to be a consultant, but want to preserve your memories in an easy, beautiful way - let me know. I'd love to sign you up as a customer and help you get started. Oh, and one last thing - this Labor Day weekend, Cherish Bound is holding their annual convention at the Timpanogos Story Telling Festival. Sign up as a consultant and go with me to the convention - you won't be sorry. It's a blast!!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys