My Family

My Family

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Family Update

It's time for an update on the fam.

Rick is out right now biking. He is a biking monster. He LOVES to bike. Nuff said.

I'm doing ok. I'm trying to exercise and eat right. I'm still sore all over, but hopefully that will get better as I'm exercising.

Grant is busy with school and work. He is going to be moving out - to his own apartment - on July 1st. Bummer.

Michael is working hard at Dominoes Pizza. He delivers. He makes lots of money on tips.

Alex is bored with summer already. He is getting ready to go on a mule trek, with Rick and the others boys (and their dads) and the leaders from the Teachers Quorum at church, on Monday.

Matthew is getting ready for scout camp (starts Monday). It is his first week-long scout camp.

Yep. Next week is my "girl" week. Three of the 4 boys will be gone. (grin) And the other two will be gone most of the time. Blogging, chick flicks, and playing to my hearts content. Yay!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys