My Family

My Family

Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy 20th Birthday, Michael!

It's Michael's 20th birthday! Wow, I can't believe I'm the mom of another adult. I feel pretty old right now. Yeah.

I appreciate and love Michael so much. He is a wonderful person. He cares about everyone, and always does what I ask him to do. He is getting ready to serve an LDS mission for two years - something that I really admire him for. He will continue studying to be a doctor when he comes home. I knew that Michael would be a doctor from the time he was little - whenever I took him to see the doctor, he would be so interested in everything in the office. He would try to play with the blood pressure cuff, and everything else! Everything seems to fascinate Michael. I think that's why he is so intelligent. He seems to know something about everything! He has his own computer business and has been able to help several people for reasonable prices. I love that he is involved in politics and really understands what is most important for our country. He loves listening to Glen Beck. He is a pizza delivery man, and makes a ton of money doing it. He has saved up over $8000 for his mission! He is so funny! Just like the rest of my kids, he quotes Simpsons, Seinfield, and other shows. Are you getting the picture that Michael is WONDERFUL??!! Oh, one more thing... my favorite memory is when Michael punched Santa Claus in the nose! Seriously! It was one of the funniest things that has ever happened in our family. And, lucky us, we've got it on video. I wish I could show it to you.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Michael...
















1 comment:

Stephen and Debbie said...

Happy birthday. You do such nice posts for your boys on their birthdays. It really helps us to get to know them. You have been blessed with great sons.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys