My Family

My Family

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Week

Easter always sneaks up on me. This year is no exception. I was reminded that it is Easter week because of some emails my husband forwarded to me. They are from a good friend of his. He has sent an email for each day this week - starting last Sunday I think. The email messages take us through the final week of Christ's life. I really appreciate the reminders. If I can get his permission, I'll try to post them here in their entirety later this week.

But, for now, here is part of a talk by Jeffrey R. Holland, an apostle of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (which I belong to). I remember seeing this circulating quite awhile ago, and wanted to share it this Easter. Luckily, I was reminded about this while looking at a few of my favorite blogs. Enjoy...



I'm looking forward to this weekend, when our church holds it's semi-annual Conference here in Salt Lake City. I can't wait to hear the messages from the Lord's servants. I'll try to share some of the messages that touched me most next week.

Have a great Easter week. :-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys