My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Alexmeister!

Sorry about the last 2 weeks of nothing. I'm reading the Twilight series again and I've been sucked (no pun intended) into the world of vampires and werewolves for awhile. Good news, though... I'm almost done with the last book. So, I thought I'd better get this posted before the end of May. I forgot to do a little birthday tribute to my son Alex. He turned 15 on the 10th of this month. He is such a fun kid. I've been watching him grow (quite literally) right before my eyes - he is shooting up so fast, I can't keep up with it. He is now the tallest (I think) in the family and doesn't show signs of stopping. He plays football and loves it. He plays the trombone in the Jr. High Jazz Band and will be playing in the Jazz Band at the high school next year. He just started to play the guitar and is doing well. He's finally done with all the homework for this year and is going to be finishing up 9th grade this week. He was my cuddliest baby and he is a hilarious kid. Sooooo funny! Here are some pictures of Alex....
Isn't he adorable?! Happy birthday, Alexmeister! Love You!

















No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys