My Family

My Family

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Full House

Well, with my returned missionary and my returned college student, we have a full house again. It's kind of weird to have 6 people in the house again, after getting used to 4. Why? Well, try 6 people taking showers in the morning without running out of hot water (or even 4 people for that matter)! We now have to buy way more food - I've kind of forgotten how to cook for this many people (I don't cook that often any, though). We have 4 drivers and only 3 cars that work. Three of the four people have jobs - or are trying to get jobs - so guess who is going to be stuck home for the summer without a car? Yep, you guessed it - me! On the up side... there are now 3 big boys to share the lawn mowing. Rick: "Sweet!" (Well, he didn't really say that, but I know for a fact that's how he feels.) Cocoa now gets way more attention. There's tons of laundry, but since most of the people in the house do their own laundry, that's ok with me. There are more people sharing the trampoline, more playing computers. In fact, speaking of computers, Michael (college student) had to give the laptop to Grant (RM) when he finished school. So, now, Michael is trying to figure out which computer he can use. Not that we don't have enough of those! One of the hardest things about having this many older people in the house, is that everyone has to have an opinion about everything! One of the best things about returning kids is that I get to see their friends again - just like the old (school) days. I love it when all the boys are together, because they are all so funny and they just feed off of each others' humor. I crack up all day long. Oh, and it's wwwwaaaaaaayyyyyy more noisy in the house. But, that just makes me happy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys