My Family

My Family

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring is Finally Here!

During my trip to Arizona last week, I realized that spring is finally here. There were flowers on all of the cactus plants! I've never been to Arizona is the spring, so imagine my surprise at seeing these ugly prickly plants bloom and become beautiful. That's kind of the way I feel right now. I've lost my hair, my good complexion, my pretty hands and nails, but now things are starting to come back. I kind of feel like one of those springtime cactus plants. One of the reasons I love springtime is that so many things are blooming and becoming so beautiful. It's nice to have my cancer-free body start to bloom again too. Here a some of the pictures we took of those incredible prickly blooms...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys