My Family

My Family

Sunday, April 19, 2009

On Vacation...

I won't be blogging for the next week most likely. I'm going to Arizona to see my grandmother and she does not have internet access (no surprise there, right?). My sis, Kris, is with me, and we've got Ellie, my niece, here too. I'll try to check in sometime this week.

I just updated the look of my cancer blog. Go check it out and let me know if you like it. Also, I've added a button to this blog about the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Salt Lake City, UT. I won't be able to make it this year (my reconstructive surgery is 8 days before, so I'll be down and out), but I'd love it if any of you could make it. I'll be there next year for sure, so plan on coming with me.

Also, on my cancer blog, I've got a breast cancer button that you can click on - this takes you to a site where you can click on a button and help give a woman a free mammogram. It's free - and important - so click on it every time you visit my blog, please.

Until next time...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys