My Family

My Family

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Surgery #15 - That's right,.. 15.

I'm getting ready for another surgery today. I'm not sure how long it will take to recover from this one - hopefully not long. It's hard to know though. I've cleaned my bedroom and bathroom, done all the laundry, and still need to clean the fridge out, and go grocery shopping tonight.

It's nice to have everything clean, and now I know I'll be able to relax while I recover. We haven't asked for any help - the boys and Rick all know how to take care of themselves, and me, so we really don't need anything. I've got a ton of books and movies to keep myself occupied, and my cancer blog is scheduled out through the end of the week. I think I'm ready.

Tomorrow I have to be at the surgical center at 10:45 am. I have to wear something I can just slip into - that zips up the front, I can't eat anything (or drink anything) after midnight, and I have to wear these stupid hose up to my knees, and bring the binder for around my stomach. Ugh.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys