My Family

My Family

Sunday, September 6, 2009

CHECK OUT THIS COOL THING...

Guess what exciting thing just happened? My nephews' foundation - The Four Of Hearts Foundation - just delivered a wheelchair to a 3 year old little boy named Moises, and a walker to Norita, who is 20 and had polio. Both live in Guatemala! They had the help of Steve Allen, who is in Guatemala this week, working with Hershey Smiles. He is a new friend of the foundation, and he made these cool shirts for the board members. He is wearing one, and delivered one to Moises and Norita along with their chair and walker. Here are some of the heart-warming pictures...

Steve Allen delivers a wheelchair to sweet Moises - from the Four of Hearts Foundation

Another delivery from Four of Hearts - Steve gives a walker to Noira!

Can I just say how proud I am of these teenage boys?! Their sights are set on helping the kids in Guatemala and they are moving forward. If you are interested in helping or donating to their cause, just click on this link http://www.four-of-hearts.com/and it will take you to their website, where you'll learn all about Four of Hearts. I know you'll be impressed, too.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Gorgeous Boys

My Gorgeous Boys